The Fading Monochrome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fading Monochrome
The Fading Monochrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fading Monochrome's Opening!
by Ariko Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 am

» Chikashi Ichijou
by Alik Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 pm

» Doctor Crombell [FINISHED]
by Dr.Crombell Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

» There should be an introduce yourself section
by Chikashi Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 am

» Adolf Baasch The Third WIP
by Adolf Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

» Andy, The Silent Blond
by Alik Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 am

» Yuuki Hatake, the Speed Demon, Governor of Japan
by Alik Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 am

» Alik Drosfur, Govenor Of Russia <W.I.P>
by Alik Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 pm

» Nationalities!
by Alik Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Top posters
Alik (25)
Amaruq the Assassin  I_vote_lcapAmaruq the Assassin  I_voting_barAmaruq the Assassin  I_vote_rcap 
Ariko (11)
Amaruq the Assassin  I_vote_lcapAmaruq the Assassin  I_voting_barAmaruq the Assassin  I_vote_rcap 
Yuuki (7)
Andy (7)
Otto Dresdenmeir (5)
Chikashi (3)
Siera (2)
Solstice (2)
Azumi (2)
Dr.Crombell (1)

Affiliates

Our Affiliate
Forumotion on Google+

Amaruq the Assassin

3 posters

Go down

Amaruq the Assassin  Empty Amaruq the Assassin

Post by Andy Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Amaruq the Assassin  SamaraVendettaDaRomaMyAssassinsCreedOC_NEW
Name: Amaruq Cheveyo
Sexuality: straight
Nationality: Native American and she has a bit of Italian in her.
Special Characteristics: She has pastel purple hair and a ragged cut over her eye that is still healing. Also she has a large burn mark that starts at the front of her foot and trails up, going over her chest and continuing on her neck. It ends at the bottom part of her cheek.
Race: Human
Personality Marissa is very secretive, her words chosen wisely. This has given her the ability to keep everything she wants secret and tell the things she needs to get the information she wants. NoIt many can trust her cause of her never ending lies to keep her true self hidden. One thing she is especially good at is lying. She can lie very well and has grown to love it. Lying is her only buddy, that she believes. Because of her hard past she hates showing her emotions.

Unlike her dead sister she is very hard at getting close too, her emotional wall very thick. One thing she is deathly afraid of is.....love. Love was her weakness. Notice the was. Her family was the most important thing to her, giving her the will to become an assassin. The only reason she became an assassin was to provide for them. Once they died her job took over her. Now she is lifeless, keeping her emotions to herself. Well that was the old her, before she met the only 2 people she tolerated.

One thing everyone knows Marissa for is her manners. She has very good manners. Even if she hates someone she will be nice to them. She likes the saying kill them with kindness.  She uses it all the time. She also literally kills people with kindness. She named one if her swords kindness so she could kill people with kindness.

Those that have broken through her hard exterior know she is fun loving and happy. She loves helping anyone she can and will always want to crack a joke.   Being like that she is very nice (to people she knows) and always wants to help them no matter what. She loves being able to train.  Training is her very life. Everything she does revolves around training. there was a time after her parents death when she had been training with her trainer. She had been nice to everyone. When her trainer died her whole world shattered.

• Being an Assassin

• Cracking Jokes

• Being Sarcastic

dislike:

• rude people

• having to kill for no reason

• guns

Motivation:

• the urge to find her parents killer

• the urge to find her trainers killer

• to find out who set her trainers house on fire

Fears:

• the killer

Reason: She is scared because her family was very skilled in the art of killing and if something or someone so powerful can kill them she wonders if they can kill her just as easily.

• being killed

Reason: Of course everyone is afraid of being killed.

• meeting someone stronger than her

Reason: Amaruq is afraid of meeting someone stronger than her cause she does not want to be beaten at her own game.
General Appearance

Height: 5'5
Weight: 119
hair: pastel purple and almost always kept in a braid or down.
Eyes: Icy blue sometimes light gray
Skin Tone: her skin is dark tan, showing her native American bod
Appearance:
Standing at a normal height the girl seems innocent, her toned arms hidden under the white cloth of her armor/uniform. Her boots are dark brown, going up to her knee. On the inside of one of her boots is a sheath for her large dagger. Her dagger is a copper color and has silver flame designs running over it. She has black tight and thin pants on, very light to keep her form getting hot. Another layer of clothing is on top of her pants, a white pair of shorts. The shorts are very loose and somehow kept very clean. On her arms she has forearm armor, used to block swords and tough enough to block regular gun blasts. Inside the forearm armor is a dagger that slides out on her command, used for stabbing quickly in the stomach. Her sleeves are also very loose. Surprisingly with all her clothes she manages to keep cool. Her clothes consist of many layers of white and red. Her skin is very dark, not black or dark brown but in the middle of tan and dark brown. Her native American blood definetly shows in her skin. Her eyes are icy blue and sometimes look light grey. From constant dying she turned her hair a pastel purple. She always keeps it in a braid tucked behind her hood. She wears dark brown gloves, same color as her boots. She has a burn mark, a light olive color that starts on her foot and trails up her leg, spreading onto her chest, going down one of her arms and ending at her fingers. Also some of the scar continues up, past her collar bone and ending at her jaw. She has a large cut healing that goes over her eye. Soon it will turn into a scar.

Association/Occupation:

Requested Group: Mercenaries

Last edited by Amaruq on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 9 times in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Amaruq the Assassin  Empty Re: Amaruq the Assassin

Post by Ariko Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 am

Looks pretty good, one thing the personality has to be 300 words.. Yeah
So until you finish the bottom part I would approve!
Ariko
Ariko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alik Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Alright, before I approved this, Just a few things you need to fix:

- Explain why she's afraid of your listed fears.
Alik
Alik
Admin

Character sheet
Character Information: 3

https://thefadingmonochrome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Fixed I think.
Andy
Andy