The Fading Monochrome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fading Monochrome
The Fading Monochrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fading Monochrome's Opening!
by Ariko Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 am

» Chikashi Ichijou
by Alik Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 pm

» Doctor Crombell [FINISHED]
by Dr.Crombell Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

» There should be an introduce yourself section
by Chikashi Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 am

» Adolf Baasch The Third WIP
by Adolf Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

» Andy, The Silent Blond
by Alik Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 am

» Yuuki Hatake, the Speed Demon, Governor of Japan
by Alik Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 am

» Alik Drosfur, Govenor Of Russia <W.I.P>
by Alik Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 pm

» Nationalities!
by Alik Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Top posters
Alik (25)
Stable Corruption Rules!  I_vote_lcapStable Corruption Rules!  I_voting_barStable Corruption Rules!  I_vote_rcap 
Ariko (11)
Stable Corruption Rules!  I_vote_lcapStable Corruption Rules!  I_voting_barStable Corruption Rules!  I_vote_rcap 
Yuuki (7)
Andy (7)
Otto Dresdenmeir (5)
Chikashi (3)
Siera (2)
Solstice (2)
Azumi (2)
Dr.Crombell (1)

Affiliates

Our Affiliate
Forumotion on Google+

Stable Corruption Rules!

Go down

Stable Corruption Rules!  Empty Stable Corruption Rules!

Post by Alik Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Stable Corruption Rules!  Corrup11
In some cases, not everyone is as lucky as other parts of humanity. Some have been killed. Others, missing. And some have corrupted DNA in parts of theirs bodies. This is called Stable Corruption.

Stable Corruption happens when you are harmed by a Corrupted in any shape or physical form and it's DNA was mixed with yours in a certain part of the body. Since of human's bodily functions, the Corrupted DNA only spreads to a certain amount of your body (Arms, legs, hands, eyes, etc.) . But there's a good part to it.

Whichever parts of your body is corrupted harnesses a corrupted power or ability. For Example, User 1's arm was bitten by a corrupted ice wolf. User 1 can now transform his arm into a giant wolf claw that can freeze things it touches. Another example? User 2's hips and below (down to the feet) were corrupted by a corrupted poisonous cobra that struck him with it's venom and fangs. User 2 can now have more endurance and speed along with venomous talons that can make it's victims less aware of their surroundings. You get it?

Your character can be in a stable corruption as well! So instead of having a mighty great sword, or a frost gauntlet, you can have an epic hand that can shoot fireballs!
Alik
Alik
Admin

Character sheet
Character Information: 3

https://thefadingmonochrome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down