The Fading Monochrome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Fading Monochrome
The Fading Monochrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Fading Monochrome's Opening!
by Ariko Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 am

» Chikashi Ichijou
by Alik Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 pm

» Doctor Crombell [FINISHED]
by Dr.Crombell Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

» There should be an introduce yourself section
by Chikashi Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 am

» Adolf Baasch The Third WIP
by Adolf Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

» Andy, The Silent Blond
by Alik Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 am

» Yuuki Hatake, the Speed Demon, Governor of Japan
by Alik Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:41 am

» Alik Drosfur, Govenor Of Russia <W.I.P>
by Alik Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 pm

» Nationalities!
by Alik Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Top posters
Alik (25)
Chikashi Ichijou  I_vote_lcapChikashi Ichijou  I_voting_barChikashi Ichijou  I_vote_rcap 
Ariko (11)
Chikashi Ichijou  I_vote_lcapChikashi Ichijou  I_voting_barChikashi Ichijou  I_vote_rcap 
Yuuki (7)
Andy (7)
Otto Dresdenmeir (5)
Chikashi (3)
Siera (2)
Solstice (2)
Azumi (2)
Dr.Crombell (1)

Affiliates

Our Affiliate
Forumotion on Google+

Chikashi Ichijou

2 posters

Go down

Chikashi Ichijou  Empty Chikashi Ichijou

Post by Chikashi Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Chikashi Ichijou  Ichijou.Raku.full.1637440

Name: Chikashi Ichijou
Sexuality: Straight
Special Characteristics: Scar on his lower left stomach that looks similar to an X. Tends to rest just above his waistband on his pants.
Personality: To the majority of people he meets, Chikashi can come across as cold, and calculating. He keeps himself aloof from general society, but never intentionally causes insult, due to his raising dictating him to be unfailingly polite. He takes most things people say quite literally, which can make him seem a bit unintelligent at times. In reality, Chikashi is extremely smart, having been drilled in most all possible fields of learning since he was a young child. He uses this learning to his advantage, and will often quote old Earth literature, or even current literature. This tends to confuse some people, as the language can be rather vague at times. He puts his duties before anything else, even to the point of not eating or sleeping until they are done. He puts other's needs before himself, though he would never admit it. To people he is close to, he is generally caring, and will be more careful when it comes to feelings. He tends to have a rather short temper, which only shows when his attitude becomes even more cold than it previously was. He's terrible with anything at all to do with romance, and tends to blush and mumble nonsense when fronted with it. Resulting of this, he tends to stay single. Lastly, Chikashi reserves his few moments of absolute hate, and his only moments where his polite manner lapses, for his enemies, which range depending on what you did to make him consider you so.

• Warm Weather

• Pasta

• Exercise

Dislikes:

• Liars

• Stupidity

• Nighttime

Motivations:

• Discipline

• Desire to see a free world

Fears:

• Tigers

• The Dark

• Failing

General Appearance

Height: 5'7
Weight: 156
Hair: Scruffy blue/black hair that often has two hair pins arranged in an "X" pattern on it.
Eyes: Purple
Skin Tone: Rather pale
Appearance: Known for having a lightweight build, Chikashi's personality is a lot bigger than his body is. He's what is considered average height, but is very thin and wiry, though strong due to many years of hand-to-hand fighting lessons, martial arts lessons, and other such things. He typically wears a black jacket with a silver edging, with a white collared shirt underneath, and black pants. Shoes range depending on what is comfortable to him. His main possession is a locket that has a lock, but no key that anybody knows about. He refuses to tell anybody what is inside, though he never lets it far from him.

Association/Occupation

Nation: Japan
City: Masanori

Special Abilities: Due to being attacked by a corrupted tiger as a child, Chikashi now bears a scar, as well as cat-like senses and abilities, such as strength or balance.

Strengths:
  • Senses

• Skill in fighting

• Strength

Weaknesses:
  • Weapon fighting

• fear of the dark

• Any romantic situations

Background:
History: Ask him, if you really want to know. I don't feel like typing it right now :/
Chikashi
Chikashi

Back to top Go down

Chikashi Ichijou  Empty Re: Chikashi Ichijou

Post by Chikashi Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Bumping because I finished it.
Chikashi
Chikashi

Back to top Go down

Chikashi Ichijou  Empty Re: Chikashi Ichijou

Post by Alik Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Chikashi Ichijou  V8lmdd